Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sock Yarn!!!!!!

Saw this lovely yarn and it knits up as a Fair Isle pattern  so I bought 4 skeins of  it and  this is what happened when I got it home!                             










What another pair of socks you say of course that was what happened my needles are real busy. Aren't they lovely and bright! Any how I had better put some more stitches on my needles as I need to make more in a different colour of course!                                       

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh my gosh! Those are delicious colors! You do beautiful work!! Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tangerine socks... okay, I am hungry for some tangerines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks match my fabric covered sewing box perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful colours and they are going to make gorgeous socks, I think parts of this country is going to need your socks, we have snow forcasted although I dont have any at the moment. I love the sock in orange nice and bright.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely colors! The socks look terrific in that yarn.

    ReplyDelete