Monday, November 8, 2010

Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't done much tatting I have been trying to finish some W.I.P. nearly finished the baby blanket that I am doing for my granddaughter. I am planning on crocheting some Snuggle wraps as the babies will be born around the Winter. I also want to finish some crocheted socks and I am also learning how to knit socks as well I found a great website with a terrific tutorial  on how to knit them and I must say! that  I nearly have one sock finished.  I have always said that I don't like knitting so go figure!!!!!!!!!  I have  a small tatted piece to show it is a Horse shoe that I found at  Be-Stitched.com I did it in a Ecru cotton. It was a relatively easy pattern to follow. Anyway that's all for now I will show you a picture of the finished knitted sock when it's done. And the rest of the crocheted items that I  have to get finished and  that is quite a few, so it seems  that  the tatting will have to get done when I have the time, or when  I need a break.

2 comments:

  1. Tatting is so beautiful. The horseshoe is lovely. This is something that I have to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The horseshoe is gorgeous, I have one to do for a someone at work getting married. Hopefully I will get it done by the 18th December with everything else I have to do.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete