Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to try this cute Angel it is called Joyce's Angel by Martha Ess. Didn't like doing the SCh but had a go anyway, it's not perfect but then all I need to do is practice, and practice some more. I used Lizbeth #20 132 Tropical Punch, but I found that there was quite a few joins in this particular ball, not very happy about that. I also used a metallic thread and that was a experience to work with so fine it was, but thank fully it didn't break. Two days to go before we are off to the U.S. so looking forward to it.

8 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful angel and I love the color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be the perfect angel for my granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your angel looks so pretty in this color. This is one of my favorite colors now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the angel, and the thread is beautiful, may I ask where you buy such gorgeous thread from. well done Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..angel is too pretty...i lvoe it..beautiful tatting and lovely colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is just beautiful. Have never been able to do tatting, I would love to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the infromation about the thread I will check it out when I come back off holiday, Have a lovely holiday and speak to you in a couple of weeks time,. Margaret

    ReplyDelete