Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More Goodies!!!!!!!

When I last stayed at my daughters place I went to Crochet Australia with my granddaughter and bought some more Tatting stuff, yeah!!!!! I know it is addictive. Saw this book and just loved the patterns that were in it. I also had to get some more thread, and that is only a small amount of what I bought. And I also was able to get a shuttle winder they are great and makes winding easier, and lastly some more Tortoiseshell Shuttles I  really love these as they are nice to work with.

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Nice haul!

    Would you believe I often order from C.A. instead of from the US? I pay in US dollars and this is the best way with the Australian exchange!

    As I type, I am waiting for my Birch shuttles, which I can only get there!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I love getting goodies! Have fun with the new addition to your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your goodies, enjoy playing with your new toys, I can only get plastic shuttles in the uk, how lovely to have something pretty Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goodies. What is the title of the book?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your work from this book !

    ReplyDelete