Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nothing at all!

I haven't anything to show today as I have been ordered by the Dr to completely rest which also means no knitting, weaving, spinning etc, and  no going out as well. and boy that is rough. So D.H. has had to do all of the cooking and some of the house work, and I must say he is doing a wonderful job. I have Bursitis in my shoulder and have been in a lot of pain for two weeks now and generally feeling unwell. Some good news is I have a new baby grandson no pictures as yet as I ain't allowed out, hopefully I will be able to see him on Saturday. On Sunday we are off on a weeks holiday to New Zealand, so I am looking forward to that!

5 comments:

  1. Take care and rest! Healing can be a tedious process even though it sounds relaxing. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find something absorbing to occupy your mind while you must keep your body still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stinks that you can't even do crafting! That's the best part of resting :o) Hope you are feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaretha

    I am so sorry to hear you are ill and no crafting I would be climbing the wall if I could not craft, Congratulations on the birth of your grandson, looking forward to seeing a picture of him.
    Have a lovely holiday in New Zealand.
    take care
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take good care of yourself and hopefully you'll be back to knitting soon. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your grandbaby. Enjoy your vacation. I hope that it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete