Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Back!

Finally home and so glad to be home we had a great time in N.Z the scenery was spectacular! I also got to go to where they make the Ashford Spinning Wheels great place.
 Anyway there were a few packages waiting for me when we got home so I will show you one today. This one is from my little sissy in the U.S. I got a couple of Spin Off Magazines some Locking Stitch Markers which I needed a beautiful pair of Stork Scissors which came in a sweet crochet holder two dishcloths and last but not least my Berroca Metallic Sock Yarn which I totally love the colours are stunning so now I must find that special sock pattern!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 So thanks little sissy I just love my gifts.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, you came home to find TREASURE in your mailbox. Congratulations on receiving such FAB goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! And those yarns look very yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home, I am glad you had a lovely trip to New Zealand, what a lovely surprise when you got home, I hope you enjoy playing with your new goodies

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete