Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Socks!

These socks were made from left over yarn all I had to do was use a different colour for the toes. These will be for one of my grand girls!
                                                                                            Oh!  by the way there is a new blog by a very dear friend of mine she is like a little sister to me. So please check out her blog she just loves to crochet.                                                               behindblueeyes-tangledinewe.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Great socks, will check out your friends new blog.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks look warm and toasty! Maybe I'll start a pair if our blizzard materializes... comfort knitting, you know! I'll scoot on over and check out your friend's blog... I love reading new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie I LOVE your socks! A few years back I crocheted socks for donations to a care home patron, but wasn't all that crazy about the crocheted version...seemed too bulky...that was before the wonderful sock yarn was available so maybe I'll try again. Thanks so much for mentioning my blog. You've got some sweet friends! Love & Miss you Sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog today, I do appreciate your wonderful words, hope you are ok and not affected by the bad weather, you are having a rough time with the weather at the mo.
    take care
    hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Socks a very very nice. I lve your Blog. Look i have a new Blog inge

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some of the prettiest socks made from leftovers I've seen! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete